Don't you miss old t-shirt designs? You know, like the super sweet vintage shirts Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd sold back in the day?
Inspired by the days of the 70's, this is the colourful shirt you've been looking for.
As tribute to the love of her 1973 Volkswagen Bus named Magick, this t-shirt will have you representing the album even before it comes out on April 20th, 2023.
This photo was shot in the Blackheath Forest in Guildford, England, but feel free to take this shirt on any and all adventures possible.
T-Shirt Specs & Fun Facts -
- 100% Cotton
- Runs True to Size (check at the sizing chart if you still aren't sure)
- Scientific Studies have proven that your sexy factor goes up about 80% while wearing an Arielle t-shirt (studies based on Arielle's non-biased opinion)
Please keep in mind like most of Arielle's apparel, all designs are limited to the release of the album, and therefore made in smaller quantities. Purchase while you can to make sure you get one in your size.
If you order this t-shirt along with music, please keep in mind apparel & music are fulfilled from different locations. You WILL be receiving them separately, but your shipping costs won't be effected.
- Non-Chlorine : Bleach As Needed. Tumble dry at low heat.
- Iron-Steam-Dry - Medium Heat
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Machine Wash on cold to retain colours, brightness & longevity of shirt.
As a small independent store, we are aware many of you (us included) are used to the ease & convenience of bigger stores with next-day shipping.
We strive to do our best & be competitive with our hard-working 3 member team located in England, UK to ship out your ordered product within 24 hours of receiving payment.
We will offer tracking so you can follow your package travel throughout the globe.
We have noticed lately that some tracking numbers haven't been updating.
We are also working to offer next-day shipping within the UK & faster shipping times throughout the globe.
Please be aware, the UK is experiencing some mail delays due to Royal Mail strikes.
For any issues, or if your package hasn't arrived or has arrived damaged or broken, please send an email to email@example.com &
we will sort this out immediately.
FAQ'S FOR MERCHANDISE
Here are some handy FAQs about merchandise shipping:
Q: When will my merch order ship out?
A: For most in-stock merchandise, we strive to ship orders within 24 hours if received before 3pm EST. If not, they will be shipped on the next business day.
Q: When can I expect to receive my merch order?
A: Here's a general timeline:
- USA/North American Orders: You can anticipate delivery within 2-5 business days.
- UK/Europe Orders: Allow 2-5 business days for delivery.
- All Other International Orders: Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery. However, do note that occasionally customs clearance may cause delays, especially in Australia/NZ and Asia.
For any inquiries about shipping, such as updates or damages, please reach out to our dedicated customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be more than happy to assist you.