I have 10 of each colour for these LIMITED EDITION guitar straps.
These are pre-order, as they are coming in from Spain.
Grab them while you can, as this particular design will not be coming back.
100% made from a SYNTHETIC LAMINATED MATERIAL WITHOUT RAW MATERIALS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN, VEGAN PREMIUM , 100% phthalate free, 100% hydrolysis free and 100% recyclable.
This new and unique patented material is more economical and eco-friendly.
In addition, the material IS ALSO 100% RECYCLABLE.
This technology was developed based on the latest generation PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride), totally free of phthalates.
PVC is widely applied in the civil construction sectors (pipes, connections, wires, etc.), packaging materials (food protective films, bottles for various uses, mineral water bottles, hygiene and cleaning materials, etc.), as well as in the footwear industry. Find out more about this material:
- Resistant to the action of fungi, bacteria, insects and rodents;
- Resistant to most chemical reagents;
- Good thermal, electrical and acoustic insulation;
- Solid and shock resistant;
- Impervious to gases and liquids;
- Weather resistant (sun, rain, wind and sea air);
- Durable: its lifespan in construction is over 50 years;
- Does not spread flames;
- Versatile and environmentally friendly;
- Recyclable and recycled;
- Manufactured with low energy consumption.
Thanks to Paul for the photo!
As a small independent store, we are aware many of you (us included) are used to the ease & convenience of bigger stores with next-day shipping.
We strive to do our best & be competitive with our hard-working 3 member team located in England, UK to ship out your ordered product within 24 hours of receiving payment.
We will offer tracking so you can follow your package travel throughout the globe.
We have noticed lately that some tracking numbers haven't been updating.
We are also working to offer next-day shipping within the UK & faster shipping times throughout the globe.
Please be aware, the UK is experiencing some mail delays due to Royal Mail strikes.
For any issues, or if your package hasn't arrived or has arrived damaged or broken, please send an email to email@example.com &
we will sort this out immediately.
FAQ'S FOR MERCHANDISE
Here are some handy FAQs about merchandise shipping:
Q: When will my merch order ship out?
A: For most in-stock merchandise, we strive to ship orders within 24 hours if received before 3pm EST. If not, they will be shipped on the next business day.
Q: When can I expect to receive my merch order?
A: Here's a general timeline:
- USA/North American Orders: You can anticipate delivery within 2-5 business days.
- UK/Europe Orders: Allow 2-5 business days for delivery.
- All Other International Orders: Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery. However, do note that occasionally customs clearance may cause delays, especially in Australia/NZ and Asia.
For any inquiries about shipping, such as updates or damages, please reach out to our dedicated customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be more than happy to assist you.